Thomas B. Gillette, MD
Dr. Gillette attended Cornell University for his undergraduate and worked in corneal tissue donation/transplant before attending medical school at Tulane University in New Orleans. He did research in pediatric ophthalmology at the University of Washington before completing his internship at the University of Washington and residency in ophthalmology at The University of South Florida in Tampa, where he served as chief resident his senior year.
He is passionate about corneal transplantation and refractive cataract surgery. His goal for all of his patients is to get to know them and their families on a personal level, so that together we can make the best decisions regarding their care and their visual outcomes.
Dr. Gillette was born and raised in Seattle, WA and is excited to be here in Albuquerque. He is really looking forward to meeting more of the community through Southwest Eyecare and providing them an exceptional eyecare experience.
He moved here with his partner, Nina, and they can't wait to explore the area. In his free time, he loves to be outside biking, running, or hiking. He is looking forward to getting back to skiing now that he’s near the mountains again!
- Advanced Technology Cataract Surgery
- Femtosecond Laser Assisted Cataract Surgery
- Cornea and External Disease
- Advanced Medical Dry Eye Treatment
- Pterygium Surgery
- LASIK & Laser Vision Correction
- Comprehensive Ophthalmology
- Medical, Laser and Minimally Invasive Surgical Glaucoma Treatment
- Advanced Glaucoma Tube Shunt Surgery