OMNI® Surgical System
The OMNI® Surgical System is a minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) procedure that helps improve the natural flow of aqueous humor by removing blockages throughout the conventional outflow pathway.
MIGS is a safe, less invasive alternative to traditional glaucoma surgery with minimal recovery time, usually similar to cataract surgery, making it a treatment option worth considering sooner.
Unlike some other MIGS procedures, OMNI® is implant-free and can be performed with cataract surgery or as a solo procedure.
- Adults with primary open-angle glaucoma (POAG)
- May or may not have cataracts
The benefits of OMNI® include:
- Implant-free procedure
- Demonstrated IOP reduction
- Safe and minimally invasive
- May reduce or end the use of glaucoma drops
- Can be performed with cataract surgery or as a solo procedure
Have questions or want more information?
Schedule an evaluation today or give us a call!
7110 Wyoming Blvd NE
Phone: (505) 346-0500
Fax: (505) 346-0164