Our on-site optical department, Southwest Eyewear, offers a variety of distinctive and designer frames. One of our board certified opticians will help you choose the new glasses to fit your look, budget and lifestyle. You’ll truly see a difference at Southwest Eyewear! Our direct number to the Optical Department is 505-241-5460.
Our Satisfaction Guarantee
Southwest Eyewear offers only the finest quality and workmanship available. Our 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee assures you that if your are not satisfied with your prescription lenses during the first 30 days, we’ll remake them for you. Certain restrictions apply.
That is in addition to the one year manufacturer’s warranty! If your frames or lenses break under normal wear conditions within one year of purchase, we’ll repair or replace them at no charge. Details available at the time of purchase. Certain restrictions apply.
Over 800 frame designs by
- Cole Haan
- LuLu Guiness
- Ted Baker
- Valentino, & many more
- Prescription and non-prescription sunglasses and reading glasses
- Ski goggles & other sports eyewear
- Maui Jim®
- Rudy Project
- Gunnar Optiks — digital fatigue solutions
- Unique accessories
Maximize the function and lifetime of your lenses before choosing your frame:
- The latest, digitally-designed, progressive lenses featuring Essilor, Hoya, Shamir and Zeiss “No-line bifocals” eliminate telltale lines from your lenses and improve your entire range of vision.
- Premium materials: Trivex® Lenses, exceptional optical performance, ultimate lightweight lenses, unsurpassed impact resistance and 100% UV blockage.
- No glare lenses: The latest technology in anti-reflective lenses reduce glare and improve clarity especially for night vision, computer and reading activities.
- Scratch resistant coating : choose between standard or premium scratch coating (twice as much lens protection and a 2-year warranty).
- Transitions® The latest technology changes lenses from light to dark as you move indoors and outside.
- Ultra Violet Protection: Protect your eyes from harmful UVA and UVB rays of the sun. We recommend all eyewear have a UV factor of 95% or more.