Brice Hwang, MD
Dr. Brice Hwang graduated from Georgia Institute of Technology with highest honor in Atlanta, Georgia. He earned his medical degree at Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, Georgia and completed his internship at WellStar Kennestone Hospital in Marietta, Georgia. He then completed his Ophthalmology residency at the prestigious Georgetown University/Washington Hospital Center in Washington, DC, where he also served his final year as Chief Resident.
He was born in Atlanta, Georgia but he has lived all over the country as well as overseas. His father was active duty in the U.S Army for 26 years.
Dr. Hwang is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and has contributed to clinical research.
In his free time, he enjoys rock climbing, exercising, and traveling.
- Advanced Technology Cataract Surgery
- Femtosecond Laser Assisted Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Evaluations & Treatment
- Medical, Laser and Minimally Invasive Surgical Glaucoma Treatment
- Comprehensive Ophthalmology