Southwest Eyecare is proud to announce that we are the first practice in Albuquerque to implant PanOptix with Wavefront guided ORA technology! In just weeks, several patients have taken advantage of the new technology and trusted our doctors to perform this vision-enhancing treatment. If you’re considering having cataract surgery, turn to the specialists at Southwest Eyecare to achieve the best possible results and maximize the potential for your vision!
- PanOptix provides an enhanced combination of near, intermediate, and distance vision, and substantially reduces the need for glasses.
- In an FDA clinical study, more than 99% of PanOptix patients said they would choose the same lens again.
- U.S. surgeon training and patient awareness efforts will begin immediately and will ramp-up at the beginning of 2020.
ORA is used to provide real-time measurements during cataract surgery. ORA is ideally suited for:
- Patients who have had previous Radial Keratotomy (RK), Lasik, or Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK).
- Patients choosing a Toric or multifocal IOL (intraocular cataract lens).
- Patients who want a customized precision and a more improved, accurate outcome for their vision
Have questions or want more information?
Schedule an evaluation today or give us a call!
7110 Wyoming Blvd NE
Phone: (505) 346-0500
Fax: (505) 346-0164