As the first first practice in Albuquerque to implant PanOptix with Wavefront guided ORA technology, Southwest Eyecare is proud to continue to lead the industry in performing this vision-enhancing treatment. Optiwave Refractive Analysis (ORA) technology guides doctors through cataract surgery and ultimately helps strengthen a patient’s vision and eye health. Combining this ground-breaking procedure with our trusted team of physicians, Southwest Eyecare has proudly improved the sight of numerous patients—and now we’re ready to help you! If you’re considering having cataract surgery, turn to the specialists at Southwest Eyecare to achieve the best possible results and maximize the potential for your vision.
- PanOptix provides an enhanced combination of near, intermediate, and distance vision, and substantially reduces the need for glasses.
- Considerably reduces a patient’s need for glasses after cataract surgery.
- Helps patients with and without astigmatism.
- In an FDA clinical study, more than 99% of PanOptix patients said they would choose the same lens again.
ORA is used to provide real-time measurements during cataract surgery, and is ideally suited for:
- Patients who have had previous Radial Keratotomy (RK), LASIK, or Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK).
- Patients choosing a Toric or multifocal IOL (intraocular cataract lens).
- Patients who want customized precision, an improved, accurate outcome for their vision, etc.
Have questions or want more information?
Schedule an evaluation today or give us a call!
7110 Wyoming Blvd NE
Phone: (505) 346-0500
Fax: (505) 346-0164